She has been riding horses since before she could walk and probably owns every horse-related thing under the sun, but you still want to get her a horse-related gift, because she literally doesn't have any other interests or hobbies (ok I might be just describing myself here...) Never fear, I am here to help you with some home-run ideas for The Horse Girl Who Has Everything. ;)
1. The BEST brush (the fact that it's sold out nearly everywhere should tell you something)–It's super practical but also totally a splurge item. Her horse will be so shiny, thanks to you.
3. A rock-on-a-rope to hang in her beloved horse's stall (it adds important minerals and electrolytes into their diet). So much cooler (and better!) than the cheap salt-licks from the feed store.
4. A personalized wall calendar filled with photos of her and her horse (steal them off Facebook if you have to). She'll want to keep it up long after 2016 is over.
5. This book, and maybe a gift certificate to a yoga studio, because years of riding takes its toll on the body.
6. This nifty tool, to help her horse shed out in time for the first show next spring.
7. The BEST leather conditioner ever. If she already has it, she'll be thrilled to get more. And if she's never used it before she'll be instantly hooked forever.